Monday, August 11, 2008

Our Beginning

I've spent the last 40+ years hunting and fishing everywhere in the world that my limited funds would take me. I've had some great trips, and I've had some I'd like to forget. Most of the time, when things didn't go as advertised, it was because I hadn't done my homework. When I retired as District Attorney in our area and started this enterprise, I determined to "do the homework" for the hunters, fishermen, and adventure travelers who gave me a call. Since I like to hunt, fish, and travel to exotic places too, I also determined to go with them, whenever possible.

Until I've investigated a hunting, fishing, or adventure destination, made the trip, interviewed the outfitters, seen the way they treat their clients, seen the countryside, observed the game, slept in the beds, and eaten the food, I'm not going to recommend it. My goal is always to see that our travelers, no matter how long (or how short) the time they're with us, and how much (or how little) money they're spending, they get more than their money's worth.

Whether it's Costa Rica for sailfish in March, the Roanoke River for rockfish in April, Africa for plains game in July, Pennsylvania for monster whitetails in October, or Texas for whitetails and exotics in November, you can rest assured that the adventure will be everything you could wish for. Give me a call.

Bob Caudle
Bucks Unlimited Outdoor Adventures

No comments: